Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Absolutely boring and meaningless

Absolutely boring and meaningless.

Boring : there are two kinds. When u have absolutely nothing to do and nothing to think of. Or when u have a lot to do but you can’t do it so your sitting doing nothing but thinking of doing all those things you could be doing.
Meaningless: so as in to make no sense at all to either the reader or the readee.

Blog: Where do most people write from? I’m a writer, but what I ask is what do I write in a blog. This is in relation to other blogs, which I find some mundane, some boring, some funny, some hilarious, and some even worth dying for. But me, I don’t know what to write.

DO I write my feelings – (yawn)
Do I write bout the stuff happening around me – (you yawn)
Do I sound intellectual – (phew*)
DO I sound funny – (hmmm, but what if I suck- naa, I do)
Do I just blabber 0 (too close to reality then )

So what? What do I do? No one reads what I write, what do I write for? Money? Fame? Superstardom?
Outlet? Vent? Anger? Passion ? Or just for some contact with the world?
Which comes back to I think it’s cuz- I’m bored and anyway this time is meaningless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Monday, February 15, 2010  
Blogger malted socktail said...

for sure... im mandappakc...
tho i aint on twitter as much as facebook....

thanks for the comment.
do u think i should start another blog again ?? to get it straight :)

Monday, February 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home