Tuesday, March 14, 2006

lies

I was waiting for the noose to tighten around my neck. To take me away. I stood up there, knees weak and scared shitless. No, your life doesn’t flash before you when you die. You don’t think of your wife, your favourite colour or your favourite food. I was scared. And fear paralyses the mind.

I was standing in the galley. Probably a thousand people screaming for my death. They don’t do that these days but in my head it was the same scene from a movie. I couldn’t see anyway. My head was covered in a pitch-black cloth. I’m claustrophobic. And I’m scared of the dark. With your head in a black cloth your brains pretty much freaked out. My mind shut down, I couldn’t even pray. My last thought before I died was blank.

How I got here? I lied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home