Wednesday, March 01, 2006

day one

I moved in with a girl, yipee or other wise?
The first day of blogging always brings out 2-3 posts, less just cant be said.

What with all the excitement, and what with me being one who doesn’t know when to shut up anyway.
The whole idea came up because I moved in with a girl. And I just had to memorize it somewhere, the day the date so on and so forth. So for the records it yesterday, March 1st, 2006.

I love it. All our bags were piled in the middle of the room. The house is filthy. Don’t tell anyone that I knew the guy who lived there before. Coodos to him, I don’t know how he did. And I came back home late from work and ta da!!

Clean house, sparkling, everything in order, even the beds made. AAAAH the life..
As for all those guys, well here’s the other side. For a clean house to come to everyday here’s the small price you pay. Get used to "loofahs"!!, pink fluffy towels, satinish or any soft material sheets. Bags arranged in height order.
Well honestly, that’s all.

Ok one more, get used to this conversation.
"does this match with this?","im wearing yellow slippers?" will it go with my blue top?"
Me: "Yeah sure it does"
"No, it doesn’t, you don’t know anything"
Me: "well you asked"
"Actually it doesn’t go, so wait let me change my top?"

Change the slipper woman. And well it doesn’t matter if you’re colour blind, cuz you better have some opinion when they ask.

Well now, honestly that’s it. Well just one day up, whadya expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home